We would like to thank you in advance for taking time out to read through this cancellation policy. Unfortunately, due to an increasing number of no shows and last-minute cancellations we are having to implement this policy to provide the best possible customer service for our clients. To ensure that we can continue providing all our clients with exceptional quality service please provide TCS staff and clients with the following courtesy;
- If you are cancelling your appointment, TCS Hair and Beauty requires a minimum 24hrs notice. This is to ensure that we can allocate this appointment time to someone else who is wanting this appointment time.
- If you are running late your appointment time will either be;
- Shortened as to not inconvenience the next client
- Rescheduled if it cannot be shortened to not inconvenience the client who has a booking after you
- Last minute cancellations will be considered as no shows and loss of deposit.
- In the case of two no shows you will be required to pay a $50 booking fee which is non-refundable but is redeemable on your next appointment.
- If you cancel within 24hrs of your appointment time a 50% fee will be incurred to cover the cost of wages as we may not be able to fill this appointment. If you do not show up to your appointment at all you will be required to pay the full cost of your appointment before you can book your next appointment.
- Gift certificates in your name may be forfeited if you have not given appropriate notice of cancellation to cover overheads which cannot be covered when the salon has no shows.
- If you have not confirmed your appointment, we will make efforts to contact you to confirm. If you do not confirm within 2-3 hours of your appointment and we have made multiple efforts to get in contact you, we may give this appointment to someone else.
At TCS Hair and Beauty we do our best to cater to all clients and provide the best quality and up to date training and services. However, as a small business we cannot afford to carry the costs of no shows and last-minute cancellations. By cancelling within the time stipulated above we have time to allocate this appointment to another client without it affecting our ability to operate and cover overheads. If the salon is closed when you become aware that you will not be able to make your appointment time we can be contacted through Facebook and we will cancel or reschedule your appointment first thing in the morning. We thank you for your continuing support at TCS Hair and Beauty and we hope that the implementation of this policy will allow us to provide more punctual services to our loyal cliental.